DNA Restriction Enzyme: StuI
- Source: Streptomyces tubercidicces
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: M
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is affected by dcm methylase depending on the sequence following the recognition site
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.