DNA Restriction Enzyme: SpeI
- Source: Sphaerotilus natans
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: M
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: pASf2-XbaI DNA
- Genome DNA analysis: Escherichia coli genomic DNA
- Star activity: Cleavage at alternative site(s) occurs in the presence of DMSO or at low ionic strength.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.