DNA Restriction Enzyme: NaeI
- Source: Nocardia aerocolonigenes
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: L
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: pBR322 DNA
- Genome DNA analysis: Staphylococcus aureus genome DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is affected by CG methylase.
- Notice: This enzyme is able to cleave at 4 pBR322 sites, but the site at position 1283 is resistant to complete cleavage.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning