DNA Restriction Enzyme: MflI (XhoII)
- Source: Microbacterium flavum
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: L
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: N6-methyladenine free lambda DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is affected by dam methylase. Therefore, generally available DNAs from E. coli are not cleavable.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning