DNA Restriction Enzyme: HindIII
- Source: Haemophilus influenza Rd
- Concentration: 8-20 units/µl [High concentration: 30-60 units/µl]
- Supplied buffer: M
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Star Activity: Unrelated site may be cut in the presence of DMSO or Mn2+.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.