DNA Restriction Enzyme: HincII (HindII)
|GT (T/C)|||||(A/G) AC|
|CA (A/G)|||||(T/C) TG|
- Source: E. coli carrying a plasmid encoding HincII.
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl [High concentration: 30-60 units/µl]
- Supplied buffer: M
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is not affected by CG methylase
- Star Activity: Unrelated site may be cut in the presence of DMSO.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning