DNA Restriction Enzyme: Hin1I (AcyI, BbiII)
- Source: Haemophilus influenza RFL 1
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: M+BSA
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is affected by CG methylase
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.