DNA Restriction Enzyme: BcnI (CauII)
- Source: Bacillus centrosporus RFL 1
- Concentration: 10 units/µl
- Supplied buffer: Basal
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Ligation-recutting test: After digestion with this enzyme, the ligation is inefficient under the influence of the structure of Bcn I fragments ends (Janulaitis,A.A., personal information). For circularized ligation, the overnight ligation using TaKaRa DNA Ligation Kit Ver.2.1 or Mighty Mix is recommended.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.