DNA Restriction Enzyme: Afl II
- Source: Anabaena flos-aquae
- Concentration: 4-12 units
- Supplied buffer: M+
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Ligation-Recutting Test: The ligation efficiency of cohesive ended DNA fragments generated by this enzyme will be lower than expected. More efficient ligation can be achieved using blunt end ligation reaction conditions.
Takara follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning