- DNA digestion of all types of DNA
- RNA digestion of all types of RNA
- Enzymatic and other heat-labile reactions
Purified from E. coli
- Protease activity is less than the detection limit.
- E. coli genomic DNA contamination is less than the detection limit.
Supplied in a buffer [20 mM NaCl, 10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), 50% glycerol, 2mM MgCl2
1. Yang, H. et al. (2012) J. Virol. 86(23):13122-13123.
2. Baldermann, S. et al. (2010) J. Exp. Bot. 61(11):2967-2977.
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme required to increase 260 nm absorbance by 0.001 per minute at 37°C and pH 7.5 using salmon sperm DNA as the substrate.