- Helper virus-free preparation of high-titer AAV2 particles encoding the Cre recombinase gene under the control of the CMV promoter
- Enables delivery of the Cre recombinase gene to hard-to-transfect mammalian cells, including proliferating and non-proliferating cells
- The Cre recombinase protein mediates recombination between loxP sites, allowing gene inversion, translocation, or deletion
- Genome editing—transduction of target cells containing a floxed DNA sequence with the AAV2-CRE Recombinase viral particles results in recombination between the loxP sites
- Generating transgenic mice
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.