- Contains >76,000 sgRNAs based on the Brunello library that maximize on-target specificity and activity, while minimizing off-target effects. Download sgRNA representation data
- Each gene in the human genome is targeted by 4 highly active sgRNAs, enabling screens with a single module
- Modified sgRNA scaffold design for improved Cas9-sgRNA interaction and high editing efficiency
- Lentiviral sgRNA library is already formulated with the Lenti-X Packaging Single Shots and the Xfect Transfection Reagent, such that only water is required to produce a highly efficient transfection mix for transfecting Lenti-X 293T cells to produce high-titer sgRNA libraries
- Self-inactivating lentiviral vectors for high level of safety during production and use
–The Guide-it CRISPR Genome-Wide sgRNA Library NGS Analysis Kit contains all the components necessary to perform ten sequencing library preparations (20 PCRs), including a genomic DNA purification kit, primers, PCR enzyme and buffers, and a PCR cleanup kit.
–The Guide-it CRISPR Genome-Wide Library PCR Kit contains all the primers and reagents necessary to amplify sgRNA sequences from the genome of your screened cell population for NGS analysis. It does not include the genomic DNA purification or the PCR cleanup kits.
- Pooled genome-wide phenotypic screens in human cells
- Loss-of-function genetic screens
Doench, J.G. Am I ready for CRISPR? A user’s guide to genetic screens. Nat. Rev. Genet. 19, 67–80 (2018).
Doench, J.G. et al. Optimized sgRNA design to maximize activity and minimize off-target effects of CRISPR-Cas9. Nat. Biotechnol. 34, 184–191 (2016).
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.