- Constitutively express a protein of interest and a reporter protein (or two proteins of interest)
- Choose from green or red fluorescent reporters
- pBI-CMV1 allows the constitutive expression of two proteins of interest.
- pBI-CMV2 allows you to express a protein of interest and AcGFP1, a monomeric green fluorescent protein derived from Aequorea coerulescens.
- pBI-CMV3 allows you to express a protein of interest and ZsGreen1, an extremely bright green fluorescent protein derived from Zoanthus sp. reef coral.
- pBI-CMV4 allows you to express a protein of interest and DsRed2, a red fluorescent protein derived from Discosoma sp. reef coral.
- pBI-CMV5 allows you to express a protein of interest and firefly luciferase. pBI-CMV5 is not sold separately. It is sold as part of the Bidirectional Secreted Luciferase System, together with its reporter assay.
- To generate stable clones using these bidirectional vectors, we recommend cotransfection with a linearized selection marker or a vector containing an antibiotic selection marker.
- Constitutive expression of a protein of interest and a reporter protein
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.