- pPTR I DNA (4,782 bp) – Chromosomal integration vector for Aspergillus sp.
- pPTR II DNA (10,032 bp) – Autonomously replicating vector for Aspergillus sp.
- Selection of Aspergillus sp. transformants using pyrithiamine.
Because traces of thiamine decrease the bacterial selection efficiency of pyrithiamine media, reagents containing no thiamine should be used during transformation.
Manufactured by Hakutsuru Sake Brewing Co., Ltd.
10 mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 1 mM EDTA
1. Kubodera, T. et al.
(2000) Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem
Unique Restriction Sites
- 3621: Hind III, Pst I, Sma I and Kpn I
- 3622: Hind III, Sma I and Kpn I