- Cat.#: 28013A, 28013B
- Target Name: Human mLST8 protein
- Antigen: Human mLST8 N-terminal synthetic peptide
- Application: WB, IP
- Target Entrez Gene ID: 64223
Recommended antibody concentration (the optimal concentration should be determined empirically):
- Western blot: 0.5–5.0 µg/mL
- Immunoprecipitation: 1–5 µg/mL
Lyophilized: stable 5 years at 2–8°C. In solution: stable 2 years at –20°C.
Lyophilized from an antibody solution containing 1% BSA in PBS and 0.05% NaN3. To use, reconstitute in 1.0 mL H2O (final concentration 100 µg/mL).
Gable, GBL, GbetaL, mammalian lethal with SEC13 protein 8, TORC subunit LST8, target of rapamycin complex subunit LST8, G protein beta subunit-like, POP3, WAT1