- Target Name: Human RIG-I protein
- Antigen: Human RIG-I CTD domain synthetic peptide
- Specificity: Cross-reacts with mouse RIG-I
- Application: WB, ICC
- Target Entrez Gene ID: 23586
Recommended antibody concentration (the optimal concentration should be determined empirically):
- Western blot: 1 µg/mL
- Immunocytochemistry: 1 µg/mL
Lyophilized: stable 5 years at 2–8°C. In solution: stable 2 years at –20°C.
Lyophilized from an antibody solution containing 1% BSA in PBS and 0.05% NaN3.To use, reconstitute in 1.0 mL H2O (final concentration 100 µg/mL).
DDX58, retinoic acid-inducible gene I protein, DEAD (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp) box polypeptide 58, DEAD box protein 58, DEAD/H (Asp-Glu-Ala-Asp/His) box polypeptide, probable ATP-dependent RNA helicase DDX58, RIG1, RIG-I-like receptor 1 (RLR-1), DKFZp434J1111, FLJ13599