- Protein S expression from pCold ProS2 DNA
- Detection of ProS2-fused protein
- Western blot analysis under reducing and non-reducing conditions (0.5–1 µg/mL)
- Immunoprecipitation (10 µg/mL)
- Use with cold shock expression vector pCold ProS2 DNA
- Clone: ProS 7B-8F
- Immunogen: ProS2* tag protein
- Immunized host: C57BL/6 mouse
- Subclass: IgG1
- Antibody titer: 1:2000
* ProS2 is approximately 23 kDa and is a tandem-dimer peptide derived from the N-terminal domain of the soluble myxobacterium Myxococcus xanthus Protein S. It is also expressed in the cold shock expression vector pCold ProS2 DNA (Cat. #3371).
Store at 4°C. The stock (2.0 mg/mL) and Reconstitution Solution should be stored in aliquots at –20°C for up to 1 year or at 4°C for up to 6 months. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw. The diluted antibody should not be stored.
- Form: Lyophilized
- Reconstitution Solution: 0.1% NaN3 (in water)
- Reconstitution: Dissolve the lyophilized antibody in 50 µL of Reconstitution Solution (final concentration: 2.0 mg/mL).
- This product does not cross-react with proteins derived from E. coli or the TF (Trigger Factor) tag.
1. Kobayashi, H. et al.
(2009) Appl. Environ. Microbiol