- Cat.#: 28041A, 28041B
- Target Name: Human GZF1 protein
- Antigen: Human GZF1 synthetic peptide
- Specificity: Reacts with human and mouse GZF1
- Application: WB, IP
- Target Entrez Gene ID: 64412
Recommended antibody concentration (the optimal concentration should be determined empirically):
- Western blot: 0.1 µg/mL
- Immunoprecipitation: 1 µg/mL
Lyophilized: stable 5 years at 2–8°C. In solution: stable 2 years at –20°C.
Lyophilized from an antibody solution containing 1% BSA in PBS and 0.05% NaN3. To use, reconstitute in 1.0 mL H2O (final concentration 100 µg/mL).
GDNF-inducible zinc finger protein 1, zinc finger protein 336, ZNF336, zinc finger and BTB domain-containing protein 23, ZBTB23