- Cat.#: 10076A
- Target Name: Rat tight junction-associated protein 1
- Antigen: Rat liver extract enriched in bile canaliculus
- Application: WB, IHC
- Target Entrez Gene ID: 316233
Recommended antibody concentration (the optimal concentration should be determined empirically):
- Western blot: 0.5–10.0 µg/mL
- Immunohistochemical techniques: 5–20 µg/mL
Lyophilized: stable 5 years at 2–8°C. In solution: stable 2 years at –20°C.
Lyophilized from an antibody solution containing 1% BSA in PBS and 0.05% NaN3. To use, reconstitute in 1.0 mL H2O.
Protein incorporated later into tight junctions, PILT, tight junction protein 4, TJP4