- Cat.#: 28017A, 28017B
- Target Name: Human TSC1 protein
- Antigen: Human TSC1 synthetic peptide
- Specificity: Cross-reacts with mouse TSC1
- Application: WB, IHC
- Target Entrez Gene ID: 7248
Recommended antibody concentration (the optimal concentration should be determined empirically):
- Western blot: 1–5 µg/mL
- Immunohistochemical techniques: 1–5 µg/mL
Lyophilized: stable 5 years at 2–8°C. In solution: stable 2 years at –20°C.
Lyophilized from an antibody solution containing 1% BSA in PBS and 0.05% NaN3. To use, reconstitute in 1.0 mL H2O (final concentration 100 µg/mL).
Hamartin, TSC, LAM, KIAA0243