- Cat.#: 18953A, 18953B
- Target Name: Human Olig2 protein
- Antigen: Human Olig2 C-terminal synthetic peptide
- Application: WB, IHC
- Specificity: Cross-reacts with mouse and rat Olig2
- Target Entrez Gene ID: 10215
Recommended antibody concentration (the optimal concentration should be determined empirically):
- Western blot: 2 µg/mL
- Immunohistochemical techniques: 0.1–1 µg/mL
Lyophilized: stable 5 years at 2–8°C. In solution: stable 2 years at –20°C.
Lyophilized from an antibody solution containing 1% BSA in PBS and 0.05% NaN3. To use, reconstitute in 1.0 mL H2O (final concentration 100 µg/mL).
Protein kinase C binding protein 2, PRKCBP2, oligodendrocyte transcription factor 2, oligodendrocyte-specific bHLH transcription factor 2, BHLHB1, bHLHe19, OLIGO2, RACK17