NOTE: The Low Input Library Prep Kit (Cat. # 634947) is being phased out. However, you can continue to purchase the same technology with multiplexing capability: the Low Input Library Prep Kits v2 (Cat. # 634899) and HT (Cat. # 634900).
- Converts fragmented double-stranded DNA (dsDNA) into sequencing-ready libraries for Illumina platforms
- Low-input compatible, down to 50 pg of dsDNA
- Single-tube, three-step protocol eliminates intermediate purification steps and takes just 2 hours
- Singleplex or multiplex next-generation sequencing on Illumina systems
- Single-read or paired-end sequencing
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.