Our sourcing package includes1:
- Detailed consultation to determine exact project requirements, including estimates of cost and lead time for specific sourcing criteria
- Collection/receipt of PBMCs from hospitals or blood centers
- Samples to be sourced based on requirements such as gender, age, ethnic background, health status (healthy patient vs. patient with a specific disease or injury), genotype (presence of specific mutations), blood type, and HLA type
- Approved, relevant IRB application with appropriate donor consent
1Sourcing services are intended to precede Cellartis reprogramming services.
Cellartis Project Initiation Fee (Y60150)
- Project initiation: customer defines sourced material criteria upon initial consultation with a services team member
- Deliverables: report with an estimated timeline and cost for the specified sourcing criteria
- Lead time: varies depending on the complexity of the request
Cellartis hPS Sourcing Service (Y60151)
- Project initiation: customer agrees to the project statement of work as defined during the initiation process
- Deliverables: project report that includes donor’s relevant medical history, test results, and informed consent/ethical approval documentation
- Lead time: 8–20 weeks (depending on the complexity of the search criteria provided)
Additional Product Information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.