- Rapid detection of Western blot signal without a labeled secondary antibody
- Simultaneous detection of multiple primary antibodies
- Detection of minute quantities of antigen that cannot be detected using conventional techniques with a labeled secondary antibody
- Western blot signal detection without using a labeled secondary antibody
- Secondary antibody enhancement: IgG Detector can be used after conventional techniques (labeled secondary antibody) to intensify the signal
- Re-probing blots that produced a weak signal with conventional techniques (labeled secondary antibody)
|IgG Detector Solution v2 (HRP labeled)|| |
|20X Dilution Buffer v2|| |
|Enhancer for Mouse IgG v2|| |
|Marker Detection Reagent v2|| |
Note: Please store the IgG Detector Solution v2 (HRP-labeled) at –20°C until immediately prior to use, and return to –20°C immediately after use. The reagent may degrade if stored at 4°C or room temperature.
This product can detect most primary antibodies with the exception of a few, such as goat IgG. If the primary antibody is a Goat IgG, this product cannot be used. However, this kit can be used for secondary antibody enhancement as described in the User Manual.
If the primary antibody is mouse IgG, the IgG Detector has low binding capacity. For detection of mouse IgG, add the Enhancer for Mouse IgG to the IgG Detector.