DNA Restriction Enzyme: HinfI
- Source: Haemophilus influenza Rf
- Concentration: 4-12 units/µl [High concentration: 30-60 units/µl]
- Supplied buffer: H
- Reaction temperature: 37°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is not affected by CG methylase
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning.