DNA Restriction Enzyme: Cla I
- Source: Caryophanon latum L
- Concentration: 10 units/µl [High concentration: 50 units/µl]
- Supplied buffer: M
- Reaction temperature: 30°C
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Genome DNA analysis: Arthrobacter luteus genome DNA
- Effect of DNA methylation: Enzyme activity is affected by CG methylase. And it is affected by dam methylase depending on the sequence following the recognition site.
- Notice: This enzyme shows equivalent activity at 37°C compared to 30°C.
TaKaRa follows a stringent QC process when manufacturing their restriction enzymes. Each lot of every enzyme undergoes four quality tests including: overdigestion, Genome DNA analysis, Ligation-Recutting and pKF3 Cloning