- Generation of blunt double-stranded DNA from DNA containing 5' overhangs
- Generation of blunt double-stranded DNA from DNA containing 3' overhangs
- 5'-end or 3'-end labeling of double-stranded DNA
- In vitro mutagenesis
2040A: 100 Units
2040B: 5 x 2040A (500 Units)
Recombinant E. coli
Supplied with 10X Reaction Buffer [330 mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9), 660 mM potassium acetate, 100 mM magnesium acetate and 5 mM DTT] and 0.1% BSA.
- Kunkel, T.A.et al. (1987) Methods Enzymol. 154:367-382.
- Deen, K. C.et al. (1983) Anal. Biochem. 135:456-465.
- Wartell, R.M. and Reznikoff, W. S. (1980) Gene 9:307-319.
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that catalyzes the incorporation of 10 nmol of total nucleotides into acid-insoluble product in 30 minutes at 37°C and pH 8.8 using heat-denatured calf thymus DNA as the template-primer.