In-Fusion Cloning Field Tester — Program Details
How to become a Field Tester?
- Fill out the form on the In-Fusion Cloning Field Tester page.
- A program application will be sent to you by email. Fill out the form, agree to the program terms and conditions, and return the form.
- We'll follow up by e-mail to arrange shipment of a test kit.
- Try it out—within 3 weeks of receiving the test product, submit a Field Tester Report including example data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All reports will be reviewed for completeness, and we'll let you know if we have any follow-up questions. Once your report is determined to be complete, you can choose a 40% discount on your next purchase (up to a discount value of $200) or a $100 Amazon gift card*.
- *It is the sole responsibility of each participant to ensure that the redemption of reward(s) does not contravene their contract of employment or any local laws regarding sales promotion or sales incentive schemes.
Field Tester Program Agreement
Field Tester Program
- Clontech is offering individuals an opportunity to earn rewards by submitting a Field Tester Report Form for products that are listed at the Field Tester Site.
- The reward may be either (i) a forty percent (40%) discount on Clontech-brand and Takara products up to a discount value of $200 or (ii) a $100 gift card from Amazon.com ("Reward").
- Rewards can only be earned through this Program which is available through the Field Tester Site.
- You must be a researcher in the life science industry.
- You must be over 18 years.
- To receive a Reward, you must submit a complete Field Tester Report in accordance with the instructions set forth in the Field Tester Report Form.
- This Program is available to individuals in the United States and Canada only.
Enrolling in the Program
- To enroll in the Program, you must meet the eligibility requirements set forth above, complete this Application in its entirety and accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- After submission, a representative will follow up with you by email.
General Terms and Conditions
- Your submission of a Field Tester Report does not guarantee a Reward. Clontech may withhold a Reward to verify that (i) the information contained in your Field Tester Report is complete, true and accurate and (ii) you have met the eligibility requirements to participate in the Program. Your failure to follow any instructions or procedures may result in no Rewards being earned.
- Clontech may, at any time and from time to time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Program with or without notice to you. Upon termination of the Program, Clontech will make commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of the date of termination. You will have ninety (90) days from the date of termination to redeem your Reward as per the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You may submit a Field Tester Report for any product listed on the Field Tester Site; however, you can submit only one Field Tester Report per product. You may be eligible to receive a Reward for each product up to a total reward value of $500 per calendar year. Clontech may, in its sole discretion, remove you from the Program if you have multiple Field Tester Reports for the same product.
- Rewards are issued with an expiration date. If the Reward is not redeemed for a product discount or Amazon gift card before this date, it will expire and become invalid.
- You are responsible for the payment of any and all taxes which may result from your receipt of a Reward.
- Clontech reserves the right to adjust any Reward in the event of an accounting error, a non-payment for products purchased by you, multiple accounts, refunds issued, products returned or suspected fraud.
Submission of Field Tester Reports and Content
- By enrolling in this Program, you hereby grant to Clontech an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty- free, perpetual, worldwide license (the "License"), to use any information you submit relating to this Program, including any content in your Field Tester Report, your name, images and likenesses, whether in whole or in part, whether composite or distorted, for the purposes of illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, sale or any other purpose whatsoever in any media. This License also includes, without limitation, the right to post the Field Tester Report, or excerpts thereof at www.clontech.com, other third party websites, including any social media, blog or similar website.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you will submit information that is true, accurate and complete in its entirety, (ii) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Clontech to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by Clontech and this Agreement; and (iii) you have the written consent, release, and permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by this agreement. In furtherance of the foregoing, you agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material to grant Clontech all of the rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Clontech or any third party; and (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense. Clontech reserves the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice to you.
- In consideration for the opportunity to participate in this Program for a Reward, you hereby release and discharge Clontech from any and all claims you may have in connection with Clontech's use, display, dissemination or exploitation of the information you submit relating to this Program, including, but not limited to, any claims for defamation, violation of any moral or artist rights, and any right of privacy or publicity.
- Clontech will contact you through your email address to confirm your Rewards. If your email address changes, you should contact email@example.com to update your new email address.
- In the event a particular Reward is not available, Clontech reserves the right to ask you to choose an alternative reward.
- Clontech will make every effort to fulfill Rewards within four (4) weeks of your submission of a Field Tester Report.
- Clontech does not accept liability for lost Rewards (e.g., lost promotional codes, lost gift card).
- For authorization and redemption purposes, you will be required to identify yourself through your email address. Should additional identifying information be required to verify your identity or institutional affiliation, you agree to provide it.
- The sale or barter of your Reward is strictly prohibited by Clontech.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Any fraud or abuse of the Program will result in the immediate termination of your account and total forfeit of any Rewards you have accrued.
- This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms and conditions of any other agreement you may have with Clontech for products, services or otherwise.
- To the full extent allowed by law, you indemnify and hold harmless Clontech and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees from all liability for damages, injury or losses to any person (including death and bodily injury) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse of the Rewards or participation in any Program-related activity or participation in this Program.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT AS PERMITTED BY THE LAW, THIS PROGRAM IS BEING OFFERED TO YOU "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. CLONTECH DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL CLONTECH BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, OR UNDER ANY STATUTE OR ON ANY OTHER BASIS FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, MULTIPLE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY YOU, ANY PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ARISING OUT OF CLONTECH'S PERFORMANCE OR FAILURE TO PERFORM ITS OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM, THE POSSESSION OR USE OF ANY PRODUCT, OR THE PERFORMANCE BY CLONTECH OF THIS PROGRAM, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT CLONTECH IS ADVISED OF THE POSSSIBILTY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF CLONTECH, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY CLAIMS HEREUNDER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY ACTION OR CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE REWARD RECEIVED BY YOU.
- IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAM DOES NOT BREACH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR EMPLOYER-EMPLOYEE POLICIES.
- All issues, questions or disputes regarding this Program, including without limitation, questions regarding participation and eligibility must be submitted in writing to Clontech Laboratories, Inc. attn.: Clontech Marketing Department, 1290 Terra Bella Ave., Mountain View, CA 94043.
- Any dispute regarding a Reward will be resolved by Clontech at its sole discretion.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this Agreement shall be subject to the laws and jurisdiction of the State of California, without reference to choice-of-law doctrines.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from the remainder of this Agreement, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect. The failure of Clontech to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any condition shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as forming a partnership or joint venture with individuals enrolled in the Program. No third party company will have the right or ability to create any obligation on behalf of Clontech.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Clontech pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations, and discussions, whether electronic, oral or written.
- Any dispute arising under this Agreement (including any dispute between you and Clontech) shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. The hearing shall be conducted in Santa Clara County, California. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding upon all parties, and judgment upon the award rendered pursuant to such arbitration may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Back to top ▲